• This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.santroc.com , owned by Sant Roc, SA (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB). Browsing the website of the OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER of the same and gates its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, noting that these conditions may be modified without notification by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in this case it will be published and notified as soon as possible. For this reason, it is advisable to read the content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
• The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, of any damages and losses that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEB may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
2. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE , in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
• Its corporate name is: Sant Roc, SA
• Your CIF is: A08094450
• Its registered office is at: Plaza Atlántico, 2, Palafrugell, 17210, Girona
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
• Phone: +34 972 61 42 50
• Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the WEBSITE OWNER and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
1. a) Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
2. b) Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hindering other users' access to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
3. c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
4. d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
5. e) Impersonate the identity of any other user.
6. f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, except with the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
7. g) Request data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work, the property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as assigned. the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, if applicable, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not later transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they the subject of any type of exploitation
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEB, without being able to understand that the use or access to it attributes to the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind derived from:
1. a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available available, which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
2. b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and one's own image, as well as such as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside of this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, it will have to send a notification to the WEBSITE OWNER, duly identifying himself and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide without legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.