• Responsible for the treatment
• Purposes of data processing
• Data retention period
• Legitimation for data processing
• Data communication
• International data transfers
• Your rights
• Obtaining your data.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
• Company name: Sant Roc, SA
• Commercial name: Sant Roc
• CIF: A08094450
• Postal address: Plaza Atlántico, 2, Palafrugell, 17210, Girona
• Telephone: +34 972 61 42 50
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At Sant Roc, SA data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you provided it to us:
1. Manage data provided directly by the interested party, both at a private and professional level, to inform about our products and services, respond to your request, request or query and do subsequent follow-up.
2. Manage the data provided by the client at the time of contracting our services, at an organizational, accounting, fiscal and administrative level, as well as to inform about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
3. Manage the private or professional data of the USER for their participation in the different events or activities that we organize and have authorized us to inform about other activities or events that we can organize in relation to projects or services that may be of interest to them.
4. Make, if applicable, the user profile to offer you our products and services.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
• The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the invoicing and collection of the services will be kept during the entire time that the contract is in force. Once this relationship is finished, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities derived from the contract prescribe.
• The data related to postings of comments about our products will be kept during the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish that they be eliminated at any time.
• The data for participation in events and activities will be kept for as long as they last, to manage their development and, afterwards, until the possible responsibilities derived from their realization prescribe.
• The data for sending commercial communications and creating commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if applicable, they express their willingness to delete them.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
• The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
• The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulations), which expressly allow the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and you can do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent of the interested party that has been requested, and can be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of this consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the data processing carried out previously for its purpose will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
No data will be transferred to third parties except to:
• To central reservations and/or reservation engines.
• To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
• To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for by Law and for the purposes defined therein.
DATA TRANSFERS IN THIRD COUNTRIES?
No international data transfers are made.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Sant Roc, SA is processing personal data that concerns them.
• Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which that were collected.
• In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, Sant Roc, SA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights in the following way:
• By email attaching a copy of your ID to: email@example.com
• By postal mail: Plaza Atlántico, 2, Palafrugell, 17210, Girona, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
• At the indicated email and postal address, we will offer you the corresponding forms to materially exercise these rights.
• If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
• In the event that you consider your rights violated because of the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority. through its website: www.agpd.es.
HOW WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
• The personal data that we treat at Sant Roc, SA comes from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative.
• We remind you that you would not have to provide data from third parties unless you have permission to do so and have been previously informed.
• Special categories of personal data are not processed (they are those data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a person physical, data relating to health or data relating to sexual life or what is the sexual orientation of a natural person).